BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Executive Leadership Change, page-289

1. 1,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    Hi all,
    Fair to say I didn't see this one coming. Feelings toward Lou have changed a lot over the last few years, from good to bad and back again. Ironically I increased my holdings on some of his worst gaffes (remember major VMS signing that didn't happen) so he even did me a favour in the bad times.

Have grown very comfortable with his leadership of the last year or so. Certainly helps when some of the companies he has been dealing with have been revealed. Ford, Valeo, NASA, Renesas; who else is on his list that are hiding behind NDAs? There are two items from the last 6 or so months that have been a real plus for me. The first was when the SP started to tank after Akida was validated on Sept 14 and the second was the little spot fire with that gentleman who represents the 800 pound gorilla.

Very quick, well handled responses from LDN as he went in to bat for Brainchip on both occasions.

LDN - Akida validation

LDN - Pump & Dump response

Love the 2nd one at around 29.50 min mark.
    Steve: "where can people connect with you to follow your thoughts"
    Lou: "Certainly our linkedin page is very active" (Hi Mikey)

Quality nice!!!

To Mr Lou DiNardo,

Thank you for all your effort & hard work over the last 5 years. Doubted you at times but BRN currently has:
    > $20M USD in the bank (+ $34M to come)
    > License agreement (+ royalties) with Renesas
    > Ford, Valeo, NASA etc on the hook as EAP customers
    > Magik Eye, NaNose

and god knows who else. No doubt your full list of contacts will show themselves over the next 12 months.

Regards

SE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $737.6K 4.203M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 1587304 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 213251 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.