SM1 9.76% 22.5¢ synlait milk limited

Yeah, I saw that too. Looks like they are doing some of the low...

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 986
    Yeah, I saw that too. Looks like they are doing some of the low margin stuff at the moment like the basic milk powder, but with plans to expand it to IMF at some stage in the future. I suppose they will need the tick of approval from China if they want to do anything there for export to them.

Aren't we due to start the plant based food manufacturing for the "mystery" international company soon? I thought this was basically Synlait's plan for this manufacturing to take over when they started to do less for A2 (they knew that they would soon have to diversify away from solely supplying The A2, Milk Company, so no surprises here really). Hopefully we'll hear something more on this next month in their half half year results announcement. They were very bullish about this in their last conference and they've spent a bundle to get the factory geared up for it. So it should soon be time to hear what exactly we are doing, and just as importantly, who we are doing it for. I imagine that is what all the musical chairs has been about with the management recently.

IMO the turnover in SML shares has been on the uptick lately so I'm hoping for some good news next month when they give us all an update on their progress over the last 6 months or so. As we've just seen, A2 milk Company has given everyone a bit of a surprise to the positive and Synlait are in the same game, so I'm hopeful of similarly good news! Not long to wait now anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.020(9.76%)
Mkt cap ! $46.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 22.8¢ 20.0¢ $26.26K 120.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 8275 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 17759 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.