MAD 0.80% $6.20 mader group limited

Ann: Executive management appointments, page-2

1. 1,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

- An exciting update from Luke Mader -

As we dive straight into 2021, I am pleased to kick off the year with some exciting updates to our leadership team.

Patrick Conway, our CEO, will be transitioning into a newly created role which we envision will drive significant growth opportunities for the Mader Group.

Appointed the Director Emerging Businesses, Patrick will place a targeted focus on strategic diversification of the Mader business; an area in which we are confident, will give our people access to more opportunities than ever before.

Filling his boots, I am pleased to welcome Justin Nuich. For those unfamiliar with Justin, he is widely regarded across the industry. He is an experienced leader with a proven background that extends throughout Australia’s major mining regions and the oil and gas fields of USA.

Having held senior roles with Fortescue Metals Group, Mineral Resources Limited, BHP, AMCi Wireless, and most recently, as Director Operations at Salt Lake Potash, we believe he has all the qualities required to spearhead our operations.

Justin is very familiar with the Mader business, having sat on our Board since Jan 2019. Like many of us, he commenced his career as a Fitter (albeit, many moons ago!) on a mine site in the Goldfields (Western Australia). Off the clock, he enjoys camping, fishing, CrossFit and triathlons.

These changes come at an exciting time in the company’s growth and development. Our Australian and USA contingents continue to fire ahead, our international division (Africa and Asia) is making a gradual but solid return to markets, and our sights are set on entering Canada by mid-2020.

Justin will be joining us from 28 January 2021. We look forward to introducing him to all staff throughout the year. For those passing through our Perth Head Office, don’t hesitate to say hello and make him feel welcome.

Thanks everyone for your continued hard work. We look forward to seeing what goals we can smash in 2021.

Luke Mader
    Founder and Executive Director

22fdf1d8-e923-4ce6-ba3f-18b677a83b9a.jpg

"I am both humbled and excited to join the team as your new CEO. The company's reputation is far reaching and one that is renowned for its progressive nature and strong culture. I intend to help drive the business forward and improve on its leading market position with strong focus on safety, building opportunities for our people and delivering an outstanding service to our valued customers, which will earn us the right to grow."

- Justin Nuich
    Newly appointed CEO, Mader Group

I topped up at these levels last week and this week. Too cheap at these levels IMHO.

xxxooo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.20
Change
-0.050(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $1.24B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.15 $6.25 $6.12 $408.8K 66.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 221 $6.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.21 387 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.