MOH 0.00% 0.5¢ moho resources limited

Hi @seals , don't get me wrong a do agree with most of what you...

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Hi @seals , don't get me wrong a do agree with most of what you say, however I have had many meetings with both and I know for a fact it has been Shane holding things back. Ralph would have done things differently, but I do agree it would have been better to have a new outside go getter, but who would take this board of has beens on. Can you image?
    Hence better Ralph who knows how they tick and now has the power to make certain changes and promote certain deals.
    As you well know Empress Springs alone in worth way more than the current market cap.
    There are multiple opportunities that could easily and quickly come to fruition now that Shane has taken a back seat.
    We have some great ground that a number of companies would do a JV on and unlock value in the near future, Shane was not in favour of this and kept dreaming he was going to take it to $5 a share as Moho in it's own right. He was delusional and his thinking was so out of date and he was never MD material.
    Let's see how Ralph goes, he certainly would have to try hard to do worse than Shane.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.426M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3148710 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 745046 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MOH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.