ZEO 3.23% 3.0¢ zeotech limited

Bullish, we’d need some positive news flow for that to be the...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Bullish, we’d need some positive news flow for that to be the case…LOL

I’m simply stating facts, as a SH with a alternative view, in order to bring some balance to the seemingly bitter “SELL” innuendo, which to date most of your comments seem to be filled with. If presenting information cut directly from ASX announcements is supportive of the company & its directors that’s fine by me & many I’m sure, maybe you need to change your approach to validating any of your blah blah blah comments, I can only imagine that could help your credibility confused.png

As for your continued comments on Mr. Zardo share sale back in 2021, it would seem that Mr. Zardo would have had to of held >30m fully paid shares in the Company prior selling in Aug 2021, as shareholders approved 12m incentive shares at 5c (now 8c) after the that sale. So the 12m incentive shares, which have a lien that requires payment to the company, before receiving any financial benefit, does not seem to have any connection IMHO to the sale, especially after I reviewed the Aug 2021 ASX notice of change, I saw that the subject sale was at done at 9c and when, as you do relate this back to the 12m incentive shares, my rough calcs are that Mr. Zardo has to pay back 8c loan per incentive share, which mind you injects, almost $1m cash back into the company, and then he ends up making 1c or $120k gross profit based on 9c sale price, what’s that after CGT $60-90k LOL….I would think you haven’t even given this any thought, I’m on the floor LOL

Again and for the record it’s you that keeps howling on about Mr. Zardo, with little detail, all I’ve been doing is referring to factual ASX released information / timing, more so focused on the incentive share plan. Your repeated mention of Mr. Zardo 2021 sale, also got me thinking no matter who you were or what stock you sold, Aug 2021 was a different time (I wish I could wind back the clock), global markets were at a peak and most small cap stocks I hold today, were easily 2-3x times what they are now, unfortunately.

Regarding timing of directors approval of participation in the company’s incentive share plan, be it Mr, Zardo or any other, this I would assume is driven by the AGM date as a formal resolution needs to be put to shareholders to approve – either way the shareholders have the power, not the board, when it comes to directors being issued any share based incentives.

Anyways, IMO the incentive share plan, looks to offer a way for employees (or directors as long as SH’s approve) to become owners in the company they are working in and the non-recourse loan facet allows those that don’t have the cash to pay out options (write a cheque as you say) to participate…but shareholders do benefit as the plan see’s capital at an SP relative to the time of issuance come back into the company’s B/S. If participants (employees/directors) work hard and get the SP up multiples of where it was issued & pay for the stock at the price it was issue at the time, then I see no problem with that (many I feel would agree) if not its highly likely the same employees/directors will be out of a job…so risk is evident on both sides…its an incentive, after all. If all your left with is….show me, other companies that use non-recourse basis incentive share plans after that, I recommend you simply take some action, sell your holding in ZEO (like your telling everyone else to do) and run from what you perceive to be a shareholder approved employee share scheme rout….It’s so funny, laughing doesn’t do it justice…everyone as always I recommend DYOR smile.png

PS – I’m not suggesting you stop posting on HC, keep it up, without facts, counter is relatively easy (ASX announcements and timing of events are there for all to read) I’d been in hiatus, as the bottom end of the market has been performing poorly, so not watching, rather read a good book, but your bluff and blunder has had redirect my reading to ZEO’s ASX releases again – hopefully we see more news flow, that’s one thing do I think is desperately needed in ZEO and the rest of my under the water portfolio frown.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $54.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $39.95K 1.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 225110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 6.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ 229122
Last updated 11.43am 29/05/2024 ?
ZEO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.