VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Scouse (which your definitely not)... no Everton fan would have...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Scouse (which your definitely not)... no Everton fan would have that scum as their logo..
    keeping this light hearted.
    Encourage Brewer.. that boy will make us a nice quid... thats alls its about. He`s involved in my two favourite "penny dreadfuls" right now. Vec and 4ce. (23,875,901m and 19,093,334m respectively)
    Hes travelling to Singapore then Sydney, Joberg and onto Lubumbashi and probably Kinshasa i bet economy class and a no frills hotel (lets not take into account he`s even got a family).. all for us the share holders... he's definitely not on my payroll and he turns me a quid...as for the "random pop up" comment I've learnt in my life don`t tell anyone anything if it doesn't make you money... and i have. so i don`t.
    Vector will be a great company if not better than 4ce .. common denominator kicks in ...whats he up to next??? less talk more listening.
    Vector share holders will be in 7th heaven for sure this year 2018 is theirs and guess what I'm one of them.... Im rolled in Gold. thank you Jason Leroy Brewer your a diamond (oooh diamonds)

your only as good as your last deal... if you read these

Mongbwalu right now is like storage wars every sea container they open is like a treasure trove $60-$70,000,000 worth of plant and equipment all fully maintained and serviced, valued more than this companies market cap! .. buying money share holders.

then the grades ... around 7.6g per tonne average ... this is one "MF" acquisition.

think i feel like buying a few more .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.