RGT 11.8% 48.5¢ argent biopharma limited

I’ll come to the exercised MXCOD in a minute…………………… I am not...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 965
    I’ll come to the exercised MXCOD in a minute……………………

I am not having a dig at anyone. I suspect the person who wrote this did so off the cuff. However, it serves as a reminder to us all when we engage the market that lessons to be learned should be done so with minimal financial loss.

“Its 100% oversold now ,”
    >>>>> There is no way you come to that conclusion, unless the share price has been smashed to $zero……………… and to expect it to rise from the ashes would be more than a punt!

“there is only one (way) it can go now and thats up “
    >>>>>>>>>>> ‘up’ is only one possibility. There is ALWAYS three ways a share price can go……
    1. Nowhere (sideways)
    2. Up (to infinity)
    3. Down (until the numbers run out!)
    The market makers /manipulators control price in the present and future. The ‘technical analysists’ can only tell you what has happened in the past with 100% accuracy because all moves have already happened! The future is only a guessing game. The TAs would suggest the past portends the future.
    I tend to put little faith in their multitude of contrived signals and indicators.

“im not selling for 6 months”
    >>>>>>>>>>>> If your ‘selling’ is based on time only and not on share price you are playing with financial fire. To minimise a loss or maximise a profit you can only sell based on ‘price’.

“.......and if everyone is thinking the same thing it will gradually climb to about 12 to 15 cents in 6 months”
    >>>>>>>>>>>> According to who, what, how? Current market sentiment is not positive. If MXC is trading at 5+c after 3 years, it is going to need a quantum addition in ‘revenues’, confirmed ‘real’ deals and dare I suggest a change in management. Then there might be a remote chance of 12 – 15c by end of year. I’d rate it a 100:1 chance, especially if Deutsche Bank falls over between now and then!

Moving on, ....I am glad that some here are starting to see through this litany of suspect deals and starting to ask questions. As I said before, it took me a while to see it as it is! Good luck to anyone who manages to piece together the various money trails initiated through all the deals supposedly generating income for the company. Frankly at this stage, I couldn’t be bothered.

Some have suggested a 2nd strike to oust the current BOD. This would only create more uncertainty in the market and a likely continuation of price decline IMO. The best face saving and most business advancing play would be to have at least one (if not more) director(s) resign under the guise that they have done their job for the company, bringing it to its current level of achievement, with now time to pass the baton onto someone who can take the company to the next level. That incoming director(s) to be high quality, associated and experienced in the MC business and NOT a rejigged accountant, or financial magician.

This company has created its own irreparable damage, mostly from within. The result has created a complete lack of share trader trust in the BOD. This damage has been created through way too many diverse, incomplete and unsubstantiated deals to be remotely healthy for a growing company.

It is time now for the BOD to do itself, the company and shareholders a favour and make the decisions that it needs to make to move this company out of uncertainty and suspicion and into a vibrant profit making company that it deserves to be.

As I continue to be a shareholder, be it with a significantly reduced holding, I still remain interested in the progress from here.

MXCOD – these options were exercised last year from memory when the price was above the strike price of 6.5c. Yes, a strange ploy to exercise so early - everyone has their own strategy! It was obvious to me about 5 weeks ago that the share price was struggling to get over 6.5c strike price without a big superficial pump. I needed to get rid of all my 4+mill options regardless of the cost. As always, better to get out with something than nothing at all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.