DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Thanks for sharing your view @Crosby I don't think he cares...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    Thanks for sharing your view @Crosby I don't think he cares about 200k? The team invested 2m of their own capital at earlier stages - as well as most of the funds ~86% going back into the ground. Those who participated in any CR that has been previously done by DRE, including the latest one are sitting pretty. IF there is a CR, I'll confidently back Dean and the team at DRE and take up my full allocation - that's an opportunity right there.

I trust our management team, using 1m to obtain the full tenement would have been weighed up, and deemed a good use of funds by the crew, and our crew are a great judgement of ground given their track record, not just in DRE - their other ventures as well. Afterall - it brings further value to DRE, it's not like the 1m disappeared, we now have more assets and ground that we can prove up and provide a LOT more value than 1m on our books. I can't even believe this is a discussion, imagine being angry and upset when the company you invested in does what it does and invests more in it's ground and holdings for further exploration and rights. That's literally what we're invested in, a junior explorer that needs ground to explore.

Dean is spending money, which is used to bolster the value of Dreadnaught. If it was a lifestyle company, you'd see a lack of exploration, a lack of fast tracking and continuous year round drilling and activity. What you'd see is a lack of spending any money for that matter - and keeping a nice warchest for management to continually draw upon. This is not what you're seeing here and is a massive green flag for me.

Keep it up Dean and the Dreddy team, and thanks for the facemasks - I never actually expressed my thanks for them. This is a CEO who is passionate and cares about his investors, his team, geology and even the environment (There was discussions on nearby exploration which harmed local ecology - which Dean was against.) and he goes the extra mile for us. Roadshows, presentations, videos and interviews with constant media flow. Linkedin and other geologists and universities in the field only have positive things to say about Dre and the team, and the fact that they're focused on exploring, on advancing the field, supporting the next generation of geologists and are extremely good at what they do? That's even more green flags for me because the money will follow those that bring value, and this team brings the value. There's more that goes on. We're well informed, with constant news flow, drilling year round, and planning for continuous activity - have a look at other junior explorers and see how they operate there, you'd be in for a shock!
    Last edited by Spoilt: 07/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.