QXR 16.7% 0.7¢ qx resources limited

On the 7th I responded to a comment regarding a possible CR. My...

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    On the 7th I responded to a comment regarding a possible CR. My thoughts remain the same. At the time we were at 3.5 cents. I stated that I believe it would be a great disservice to the company to raise in the 3's and that it would show robust support for the company if they could achieve one in the 4's. We're now here in the 4's and it is time to pull that trigger. I won't however bother contacting the company regarding the issue. (I did bother in the past to advise them to get on their bikes so they might get options money through the door, they failed miserably.) Granted this is a different company name, and different assets at play, so it will indicate whether or not they have learned anything from the past by how they handle this next phase.

Props popping in and out today, namely 6.2 million at 4.2 cents. Games definitely not over. Pops in every push up, and bye bye every drop down. Genuine I think not..............

XT's are also being troublesome in allowing the market to show it's true intended direction.

Glad to see the announcement today, and not at all surprised at the games today either as a result. I hope you've all been careful today especially. Thank you @Rye1208 for your kind words re my exit of trading parcel on profit from Friday. Happy with my decision.

All the very best to all holders.

TOWB
    Last edited by The One With Brains: 17/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.770M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $854 130.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1116856 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1175904 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.