DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Hi all,I just checked in on all this options discussion. The...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1237
    Hi all,

I just checked in on all this options discussion. The only winners were the ATO. That is apart from those within the register and company that paid for that tax bill. Dean would be gutted to give up a single share at this price; but at least the tax bill is reduced; on the difference between 0.5c and 1.7c (at the time) which is 1.2c. The tax had to be paid. The shares did not make it onto the market because management and top holders took them.

I repeat, grey area aside (market always a bit concerned in these circumstances), DRE did the best they could under the circumstances and NO shares were sold on the market. Dean would have loved to hold those additional shares given the CBOT (Bloomberg Commodity Index) and price of gold looking so good now. I was looking at the turn in commodities back in early March for clients. This is starting to reverse now.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6094/6094893-61a3ab2dce48250fdaad30314573559d.jpg
    Comment from NL 12/12/23 when I published this chart (above):

Feast your eyes on this chart above. Medium MAs are in alignment with a shorter study to conclude this line of research and analysis. Gold is at Fib support (may not hold). Some points to consider:

v The GoldOz 260dma “found” the 2020 low.

v The 2022 low was at the 1200dma which is a variation on the round number dma’s I have researched.

v A Princeton line (from a top through lows to find future lows) confirmed the 2022 low.

v The GoldOz 100dma cross with the 260dma “found” the two launch points of rallies that sent price back to the 2070 level.

v The same 100dma cross with the 260dma also crossed the 817dma

v The PREDICTION: ALL dma’s are in correct alignment now, with shorter study now needed.

v The red star was a reversal to the key GoldOz horizontal support. The turn was confirmed via a launch back above the 817dma shortly after that.

20/12/23: Follow up: Momentum studies also make gold a new attractive target now on a likely record yearly close. Gold would have to fall to US$1900 to negate a record yearly closing that completes a record quarterly close, also monthly, and weekly for the record. 2024 got off to a slow start but not negative - just a continued consolidation ahead of the launch we are enjoying. Obviously I did a lot more work on this but wanted to share a bit more here for DRE mates. Back to DRE...

Boots on the ground at Mangaroon by the end of the month and the team is excited. I know Dean has wanted to drill those CYilgarn targets for years. Most of the money raised goes into the ground at DRE and that will continue.

No word on prospective deals yet, but they do take a lot of time with big corporations that have a lot of due diligence and process to clear at Board level. I remain optimistic on all of the above. It was pointed out that Ni is far higher now at these "depressed prices" than it was when Nova was built. A lot of negative talk repeated often enough causes fear. Keep that in check is my suggestion.

DYOR and GLTAH
    CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.