BET 3.23% 9.0¢ betmakers technology group ltd

but if bluebet are on a % of turnover arrangement with...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    but if bluebet are on a % of turnover arrangement with betmarkets this would be good for betmakers but a cost for bluebet. so not a reason to acquire bluebet in IPO?

it would be more attractive for bluebet if they were only paying betmarkets a small (when compared to their revenue) fixed fee. which i think is the case.

agree, will be interesting to read prospectus none the less. says in I think AFR that their revenue is impressive. i reckon its taken a big boost during COVID and so they are floating while the numbers look phenomenal but no guarantee it will stay at those levels.

even Matt Trip was in the media not so long ago saying everything looks great at the moment from a local Bookmaker perspective but hes expecting the numbers wont be sustainable - see this article https://www.racenet.com.au/news/digital-wagering-pioneer-warns-of-postcovid-bookie-blues-20201119

“I think the industry in the last six months has had a morphine hit that I don’t believe is sustainable,” Tripp told Racenet.

Last edited by GLC_860630: 04/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $86.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.4¢ 8.9¢ $33.11K 362.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5599 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 4347 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.