NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

Sun is out. Even the dumbest would bravely grab NXR from...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 208 Posts.
    Sun is out. Even the dumbest would bravely grab NXR from tomorrow. Cappers run away or you will be run over.

FM - A number of BIG announcements should come through following the phase 2 announcement including a patent for multi modal system. For the same reason, I don't think SP will ever see 10c again the moment it breaks out of the 10c-15c range(might even be tomorrow or next couple of sessions, as many of us anticipate)

Some freaky tips to note :

- Why Samsung over Apple because of obvious reasons "By the end 2014, 1.4 billion smartphones will be in use: 798 million of them will run Android, 294 million will run Apple’s iOS, and 45 million will run Windows Phone, according to a new study by ABI Research"

- My gut feel is that the first deal could be with one of our Big4 banks here and specifically a tech licence for the ATMs to start with.

- The most significant feature of WBT's tech is the built-in liveness feature where it drowns fingerprint/IRIS to death. Surfaces on the recent investor presentation.

- The combination of the following 3 would make every damn biometric authentication in the world at the moment to go obsolete. Yes that's true. I'm sure the recent research report was written by Stephen himself..sounds like his own words all over.

High fidelity rates---Reliable built-in liveness---Multi-modal biometric.

- Patience to hold ?? Come on we should all praise WBT for 15 years of patience and Stephen's tireless research and efforts to bring the technology to completeness and a product which could trigger a revolution in biometric space.

All IMO. Good luck. Lets all hope for at least a Disallowed from here !!! Tick..tick..tick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.