VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Hi Lazarus65,you are 100% bang on.I know for a fact that my...

1. 2,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2357
    Hi Lazarus65,

you are 100% bang on.

I know for a fact that my colleague recently engaged the entire board around the lack of information flow....and our BOD provided very clear feedback that they were onto it and that we would "shortly" see a change.

Jeff had a number of times articulated to me what his prerequisites were for any acquisition we would make. If you will recall there was some time spent following the DWX purchase looking and assessing various opportunities...and no result.

When we finally locked in C10 I spoke with Jeff on the phone, and he was thrilled with the numbers of the existing business but also for the ground work that had been laid to generate revenue in new areas that we are only now seeing the fruits of.

I guess when he structured the purchase there were no guarantees that the opportunities would materialise and hence we needed options as part of the funding mechanism.

10 Months down the track and we are spitting our free cash flow far greater than any of us anticipated....so why the hell would we as shareholders want to see further dilution at this level? We don't!!!.

I know that that there have been a number of meetings/conversations with institutional investors....and having worked in that space for over 25 years I can say that it is only a short matter of time, in my personal opinion....before we start seeing large insto investors appear on our register.

Right place, right time.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.