HMX 2.78% 3.7¢ hammer metals limited

Ann: Exercise of Options, page-52

1. 2,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5673
    ...all I do is read the info they publish, look at published technical articles on comparative geo/mines, and take my position. I post here because it gives me a forum for expressing my ideas and generating discussion. I listen to others as well as myself. dyor.

Ive looked at lot of stuff over my time and I've been wrong and right. Most of the times I've been wrong - its the people. I found these guys at GOR and saw what they did and understood that if anyone can give you max potential for speculative play to make it, it is them (Russell and Ziggy). Look at Russells masterful acquisition of the ground at Mt Isa. Look at the JVs. btw, the Japanese dont put their money with idiots or sheisters.

At this stage investing in this co is speculation. (Some would say that as shareholders of listed co's we are always in a position of speculation as we are not close to the real nitty gritty of the business, but thats another issue). We are in a speculative stock. We speculate our money, just like HMX is speculating our (and a lot of their own) money.

The only time you make big bags is when speculative plays come off. If you want a sure thing, go ASX 200 - even then you can find a dog, but you can sort of bank on a 10% pa return with a fair bit of work and worry.

I have not put my house on it. Most of my speculative capital is sitting here. I bought on market and directly. These guys won't piss it up against the wall or throw it into a bottomless pit. So I have the best chance of a speculative play coming off. dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.