AMI 2.94% 17.5¢ aurelia metals limited

Stevienix, I agree that Pacific Road's move is a good one for...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Stevienix,

I agree that Pacific Road's move is a good one for the company.......and this jogged my memory about a conversation that I had with Pybars ( ???owner ) managing director at the 2014 AGM where I asked him if he was happy about the then SP performance ( it had gone down from some 30c+ to some 20c+ ) especially as they had taken a mix of CASH and SHARES for their work done on the mine development...........if I recall correctly they had taken 2 tranches of shares at 2 different price amounts ( 28c and 34c come to mind but I could be wrong about these amounts ).
    In this chat he ( to the best of my recollection ) told me that they ( Pybar ) were very impressed with the company's directors and in their integrity and that they had taken the mix of shares and cash in order to help the company get over their teething troubles.......he seemed to infer that the shares represented their profit margin!!
    So no doubt in today's climate they possibly needed some cash to help them with their next project ( IMO this may be a gold mine they have acquired on the west coast of Tasmania which could need a lot of their underground experience......I think it was called Unity Gold??? ). So this sale to Pac Rd would seem to be a house tidying exercise.
    I also recall him saying to me that as they were digging the mine they ( Pybar ) could see from the ore recoveries that AMI was really onto something and that they were glad to be a part of this; his confidence and belief really impressed me at the time, so after the AGM I bought another 100,000 shares!!! Of course only to see them go down to 3-4c owing to the threat of legal action from Glencore.
    Now you can understand why I said that I attended the 2016 AGM as a disgruntled SH then as the meeting progressed to become " a happy Chappy " as I could see that I was NOT going to lose my investment but potentially see a move to 40-50c where I would have a 2-3 bagger.

Cheers Civil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.