Ann: Exergen Seeks ASX Listing Via Merger With Ca, page-166

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    re: Ann: MNM: Exergen Seeks ASX Listing Via M... I have to admit I am one of those long term ESIans and have been fairly one eyed up to a little while ago... but have not been sure about MNM and its falling SP... (same as ESI's and many others), but on the news of Exergen going public and researching their tech in more detail, one would be silly not to put a bob each way on both techs.

It's been a pretty frustrating ride with ESI, what with the Monash missing millions, at least with Exergen and their corporate advisors - RFC Ambrian I can read about them and their corporate successes. Something that I find frustrating with Monash Capital, if Websites are any guide!

I am not totally sure if the comparison of RFC Ambrian and Monash Capital is the same , maybe others more in tune with Exergen could elaborate.. I don't want to get into a slanging match over who's better or whatever, just looking to understand better where the strengths and weaknesses of the 2 techs are both financially, strategically and anything else of relevance.

RFC Ambrian site is informative>
    http://www.rfcambrian.com/node/306

and their Investment flyer for Exergen from Oct 2012 is also very informative and fairly detailed..

http://www.rfcambrian.com/sites/www.rfcambrian.com/files/mandate_documents/Exergen%20flyer_0.pdf

It clearly spells out that Exergen are in the race for the ALDP and that they are looking at UP TO $40M from gov't initiatives.

So for me I have always said there is room for more than one coal drying technology and believe that both Exergen and ECT can do well both locally and globally... the scale of the coal industry is huge and can accommodate more than one drying technology and I for one will have money on both, As I believe both will do well out of the ALDP and their respective CSI's and more importantly their respective technologies! I don't believe for one moment that the Gov't will be putting all their eggs in one basket. And these two techs both have a lot going for them.

So Exergen going public is good news as far as I'm concerned, so I can put an each way bet on them like ESI.
    Not that I'm a gambling man!! :-))

All IMO..
    Still hanging in there with ESI and looking forward to news or No news or whatever in June! and for Exergen coming onto the ASX via CAG.. Wonder what all the CAGians think of all this attention?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.025(12.8%)
Mkt cap ! $16.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $5.217K 29.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 4148 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.