ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    re: Ann: MNM: Exergen Seeks ASX Listing Via M... I am a bit lazy to research the exact figures but I would bring your attention to that other big Indian electricity and coal corporation, GVK. They are in a joint venture with Hancock coal to build the alpha mine in the Gallilee Basin some several hundred kms west of Mackay. Capex around $6 billion for a 30mtpa mine.

The coal from alpha mine has the same purpose and destination as the coal from Bacchus Marsh. That is to power the homes, offices and factories of over 1 billion Indians. Now at a rough estimate I would say that Exergen and its multi-billion market cap backers would get a combined 40 million tonnes pa output of brown coal equivalent from their Bacchus Marsh and Latrobe Valley mines for a Capex of $4 billion.

On top of that, Exergen would be the owner of CHTD tech that could be utilised at other brown coal sites around the world or licensed out for royalty streams. In that respect Exergen is a multi project major resource company with a great tech.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14816 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.