ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    re: Ann: MNM: Exergen Seeks ASX Listing Via M... esi may be able to truck their 2000MT per annum but MNM/Exergen wont be able to truck 20 MTPA.

correction...

esi may be able to truck their 2MTPA...

I think most CAG holders who are interested in the BCE sector will look at the registers of ESI and MNM.

MNM directors hold a HUGE % of the MNM register, the top 40 own 50% of the MNM register.
    Even the consultants take shares in Lieu fees,,,wonder why?
    Martin Blakemen the founding director of MNM has purchased 1.5 million Australian dollars in MNM shares the past few years if I recall? give and take a few K,,,,wow, Is he dumb or does he have some confidence?
    The MD just took a pay cut and has several incentives for the SP to rally in 2013? another coincidence?

How many shares do the ESI management hold? Please can you give us all a breakdown? I know one of the management has shares but what about the rest??Did the ESI management get a pay rise recently? Has the ESI management changed much the past few years because the MNM management hasn't?

funny that,,,where is monash and the ESI CSI anyway?
    Who is monash and do the directors have some connection with monash?

SP3 is the ESI CHEERLEADER,,,Maybe they are in the "know" because someone keeps offloading ESI at .009? mmmmmm

Talk is cheap, I like a stable management, money in back, financial backing, management with skin in game, long term holder who are accumulating,,,,several company making projects not only a very old Tech...

dreaming is risky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.