STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

2ic Thanks for your considered comments. Hopefully you are a...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    2ic

Thanks for your considered comments.

Hopefully you are a little conservative on your production forecasts, but of course only time will tell.

Regarding your comment regarding the permanent downgrade of Coburn value, I'm not sure on that one. I remember that a poster on HC did recently comment that the resource was the only variable that had not gone to custard from the DFS.Everything else looks like it has.

My own thinking at this point is that Luke and Co started commissioning 1-2 monmths early, without sufficient working capital and with an operational plan that was fatally flawed with respect to at least the disposal of the first slot material. From memory tailings management have been in every operational update from the start closely followed by DMU availability. Given that we are still solving this problem 9-10 months after commissioning started this indicates to me size of the planning/response failure in this area. When tailings plans don't work the whole operation starts to collpase backwards on itself., like a caterpillar in reverse.

If we punch out 18,000 tonnes in June I'll feel a lot better, maybe even half happy.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.