EXL 66.7% 0.5¢ elixinol wellness limited

Hey PC3OrionWhilst I have not been keeping a watch on EXL...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Hey PC3Orion

Whilst I have not been keeping a watch on EXL hotcopper posts for about a year now, I happened to have a look tonight, after noticing the past years performance of another industry related stock, which I previously had a very small holding of (1000 only) around 2 yrs back, and at the time I was prompted to read EXL posts due to the very passionate nature of posts by a poster by the name of HempCFO who held in ECO and had apparently been a senior member of EXL and had very lengthy commentary and opinion on EXL and specifically their Chair or CEO.

I clearly recall him calling the SP to drop from around 30c at the time of a CR over a year ago to about 12c. The price actually then spiked after the CR but dropped back triggering ASIC to ask questions.

I stopped following it then as I sold out of the other share at the time to put some money into another share we be both have a current interest in, and it is because I recognised your name when reading up on EXL tonight that I thought I would assist, if you are still looking for historic info on EXL, by suggesting you read through previous posts from HemoCFO dated back to 2019 and 2020 where you will be able to get a very detailed background into EXL and reasons to have great caution on investing into it.

The one thing that quite clearly doesn't appear to have changed in the past 2 to 3 yrs from reading current posts is Snr Mngt / BOD remuneration being at levels that do not come close to passing the pub test whether the company makes a profit or loss...

I am very thankful that I chose not to invest at the 30c at time of that CR a couple of yrs back given where the SP is today...

rgds
    Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.002(66.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.605M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $7.263K 1.468M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2594734 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 12533607 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.