AZY 0.00% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Not sure why we're looking for Nifty style deposits north of the...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Not sure why we're looking for Nifty style deposits north of the Parallel Range Fault...
    Different fluid composition than Telfer, Havieron and Winu, different source, different mineralisation model etc etc.
    Above all that, Nifty mineralisation contains trace pyrrhotite, (i.e. not a lot) so mineralisation wouldn't be a mag high.
    Maybe they're targeting specific stratigraphy there which they think is analogous to Nifty and the mag high is alteration of magnetic strat near mineralisation... Then you just need a fluid pathway by way of a large structure, which I don't see here since these mag blimps are just mag highs along an unbroken strike length of already magnetic stratigraphy (or magnetic unit intruding stratigraphy).

Add onto that that a diffuse mag signature and deep cover which they state themselves. 350-450m + of unconsolidated sands and gravel, unknown water... We'll be approaching the maximum capacity of the RC rig around these depths so highly likely we wont reach basement.
    I wonder what the gravity data suggests. Silica alteration may form a gravity high, highly dependent on various factors like volume, depth, spacing of ground survey they did over it (if any?).
    I hope we don't waste too many metres and time at Pacman.

Tetris. Now that's worth testing. That's been a drill ready target for a while. Access to the tenement is probably a right b**ch

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5192/5192186-5e440c14fbeba733a1243d984cdaf960.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $136.3K 11.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 7860874 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12894154 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.