TM1 0.00% 6.0¢ terra metals limited

The ultimate arbiter of whether there is anything of substance...

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    The ultimate arbiter of whether there is anything of substance at Dante will be the drill bit.
    However, whilst we wait for assay results though, this update is as good as it gets.
    Putting 2 and 2 together, we have what has been reported to ASX & what can be inferred.
    We know they have a makeshift lab on site as pictured in Thomas' LinkedIn a few weeks back, so the empirical & circumstantial evidence keeps stacking up.
    Would love to know if they have a pXRF on site too.
    I only noticed today the * interview that TL posted on the LinkedIn 3 days ago.
    Why would he be meeting investors in Sydney & Perth if the visuals etc. weren't exciting?
    And although the stock has notionally almost doubled from a low of 3.2 to a high this morning of 6.3, don't forget that IM picked up a line of 5m at 5.2 back in Sept. last year.
    Guess what I'm trying to say here is that the move in GCX hasn't even started yet & all evidence is pointing to the fact that the company may be onto the next Nebo-Babel at Cronus & Lord knows what on the reefs - truly exciting times.
    Time to buckle up & hang on because it seems as though this ride has barely started.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.