RAC 0.00% $1.94 race oncology ltd

Ann: Expanded Heart Protection Discovery for Zantrene, page-120

1. 17,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    What brought me to the RAC threads was seeing a company representative posting and often appearing in the top "likes" for the day and as I have often said I find it odd.
    Nothing I have said is specific to the value or fundamentals of the company and I do wish shareholders well .

Hot Copper as we all should know is a chat line with everyone having their own agendas and nothing read here should ( in my mind ) form the basis of investment decisions.
    Any ASX listed company has the ASX news platform to release relevant information to shareholders and with that comes rule and regulations . Any thing read here can only be taken as hearsay .

I also find it different that RAC is only doing this capital raise to existing shareholders by only an SPP limited to $30k . That, in my mind , involves a lot more hard work by the company to convince shareholders ( mostly retail) to take it up. ( cornerstoning a large investor -insto /708s or the like takes away the risk by assuring a set amount to the company ). Many raisings are done to big bite takers then an SPP added on .

Many here have said how lucky they are to get a chance and "leave the instos out" however in tough times retail investors do not have sticky hands and I think there may be a fair bit of churn for a while .

Leaving out the instos in this raising may mean that why should they become interested at all ? They often like to get stock at a discount , they then support , market etc .
    Like it or not instos are part of the market (some more quality than others and I believe it would have been good to see a quality one pop up in this raising) .

May not have answered your question specifically as far as to which "option" I prefer - its not about specifics to me it is more about how influenced Hot Copperites may be by any company rep posting .
    And to repeat I wish all well just my simple ramblings and wha tI feel is appropriate

( now will await the beating with the sticks )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $330.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.95 $1.95 $1.84 $647.3K 344.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3300 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.94 5654 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.