RAC 2.92% $1.94 race oncology ltd

Your logic does not make any sense to me. There is absolutely no...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Your logic does not make any sense to me. There is absolutely no guarantee that the Zantrene + anything will work and will be getting approval as a NEW combination product. It will require several trials, approvals, etc, just like any new drug / drug combination. While at this stage it looks very promising - and we all hope and wish - that it will work in real life it is still a long way to go and risk associated with it with a binary outcome. It is exactly the same with the newer versions of Zantrene which is- hopefully soon - will get developed. So RAC should not get an IP because it already has one on Zantrene? What you are saying like when MS developed windows the they came out newer versions in the "spirit" they just should give it away. Or how about a Dyson product or anything which is an improvement on the original model. All does the same, sucks dirt. Why not just give it away for the same price as the original and maybe a bit for inflation? Or what about your smart phones, same applies to everything. ALL product development takes time, cost money (some more than others) and has to get to the market and sold to get return. IPs are protecting rights of developers and those who further develop products and provides an ongoing incentive for further product development by giving time protection. Unless it is in a country, where it is fine just take what someone else developed and use it free. I call it STEALING. You want to do better? Develop something better and once go over the thing you start to value of the IP and the protection it offers on your investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.