RAC 5.44% $1.65 race oncology ltd

my unasked for 2c as a random on HC. I've no intention getting a...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    my unasked for 2c as a random on HC. I've no intention getting a booster unless required to for work. I've had first two shots and I do believe in the science on it reducing severity of covid symptoms. I'm yet to be convinced by the research on the booster further reducing severity of disease (more than just getting the first two jabs).

The other concern is related to some research on another virus - HPV. The women who got multiple shots which covered 5 strains got less benefit from getting the booster which covered 9 strains. Their immune system gave protection for the first 5, but didn't 'learn' as well to protect against the remaining 4. Covid will likely be around for the rest of our lives, I'd rather wait for a booster which was designed for a different strain to the one I've already been innoculated against.

Specifically around timing after getting covid then getting a booster shortly after - it would depend on your physiology. Most will have no problems, some seem to have a massive inflammatory response to covid/covid booster and can have unpleasant side effects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.