FGR 3.85% 5.0¢ first graphene limited

Ann: Expanding Research to Include PureGRAPH in Natural Rubbers, page-105

1. 3,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    tigere,

It the AGM craig mentioned that their estimates were around 5t for the mining materials..

It seems that their estimates don’t match the sales agreements.. but that makes sense if you consider the safety factor of the orderer. The last thing you would want is to have a few extra ton of puregraph sitting around at 200k per ton, but, because you have made the initial order FGR would then keep you in mind for more when required.

I have heard many a story about major miners taking to management and the first thing they want to know is, can they be guaranteed supply, are FGR able to deliver tons per annum, as no other Graphene company can, and it is a very big commitment to go through testing regimes to find the bucket liner are 30% stronger but have an abrasion resistance of 100-500% better than existing. With a range like that I am as keen as the next investor to find out the results of longevity? Will they last double the 6 months of standard liners, (I believe they already have) will they leave them in for 18 months? 2 years?? It will take that long to find out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $32.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $30.43K 614.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7119 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 439454 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.