IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Ann: Expands International DCB with full Telco Coverage in Norway-MBE.AX, page-2

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Well what a lovely surprise prior to the record results due in the next week or so.

Norway's 5.8 million mobile subscribers via Telenor which have high revenue per user. In other words, cher-ching $.

MBE now live with 20 mobile operators in 8 countries with another 12 coming.

Telenor one of the world's major mobile operators with 208 million mobile subscriptions which I assume is mostly coming MBE's way as they methodically roll out country-by-country within their massive umbrella. Is India next within the mystery 12?

No wonder the CBA bought in along with a stack of other funds as they get themselves nicely loaded into an emerging global player which is about to take the world by storm IMO.

Nice work Thorpey and I'm very much looking forward to your chest beating with a beautiful set of FY16 numbers to further underpin the SP and provide scope for the premium which is inevitable when you keep rolling out these high quality partnerships with a very modest outlay.

Smashing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.