IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

A few comments to try and counter some of the recent negativity:...

1. 1,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394
    A few comments to try and counter some of the recent negativity:

Moosie: Re Guppy's chart, I agree, I'm not a chartist, but from another's work that I follow, it appears to me that the share price has pretty much found support and resistance – ok, it's not showing strength, but it could be surmised that resistance will be easily broken with a good quarterly report. I hope so.

Longshot: I attended last years AGM, and will do same this year. I came away believing in the integrity and strong ability of the management team. I agree with your sentiments, in the sense that, of course there are costs to os expansion, but who understands the scenarios best – us, or the mgt team? My vote is that the mgt team know what they are doing, and would not be “overspending” to get meagre gains.

Veecat: I agree, lot of negative sentiment around the tech space at the moment. You quoted a few Cos which I don't hold, and I could list another 10 I do hold, SP of all marking time or weakening – it's the market as much as it's “MBE”.

My take out – gotta give small caps room for SP ups and downs, and time, to grow – though I agree with Rokewa's (I think it was) comment about wasted opportunity costs if MBE remains in the doldrums.

Here's hoping for a strong showing from the next financial update, no point in second guessing IMO unless you need your money for better things right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.