RHT 0.00% 5.8¢ resonance health limited

Ann: Expands Master Service Agreement with Novart, page-4

1. 12,893 Posts.
    re: Ann: Expands Master Service Agreement wit... The significance of yesterdays announcement is yet to be recognised by the market.

Novartis has agreed to extend the agreement with RHT to non clinical trials. Novartis is the owner of the drug "exjade" which is the frontline drug currently used to treat cases of iron overload. It is available in more than 100 countries worldwide. The drug itself costs around $30,000 per course so any test which can monitor the efficacy of the drug and help provide data to optimise dosage levels which will achieve better patient outcomes at a lower cost would be welcomed and have significant commercial potential.

Yesterday's addendum to the previous agreement signals that the relationship with Novartis is getting both closer and stronger. Where I hope it ends up is that RHT's Ferriscan test becomes the "gold standard protocol" used to first diagnose and then monitor the health of patients suffering from iron overload. If that eventuates then my initial valuation should easily be achieved.

I plan to buy more on weakness in the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $11.69K 199.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4030 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 37286 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.