QXR 0.00% 0.7¢ qx resources limited

Ann: Expanion of Pilbara Lithium Portfolio, page-90

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    HIP *cough* sorry, QXR, still have quite a bit to do to get to place where some more trust is instilled in them. A great way would certainly be a dedicated media officer, I hear that Joshhhy. I'd love for them to employ that logic, however, I am not going to hold my breath. They've never been very good at keeping shareholders updated, nor meeting milestones. That said, we have seen some improvements in their methods and efforts to a point so credit where credit is due.

As for the SP it has been very effectively controlled of late, even after it was effectively manipulated down to close that gap at 2.1 cents. I mean those who were involved in that needed to manage a load up once again didn't they.? 1.9 cents well over 6 million traded there.....hint hint nudge nudge. Yeah I saw what was done there. Nothing new though.

As for a late run this afternoon, we are in the hands of the players. There still appears to be a prop and wall strategy in play, though it has widened now that volume dried up in the lows.

I'm looking forward to that news on whether or not we're going to expand our Lithium exposure (and issue those 40 mil shares at 1.5 cents). How has their DD gone.?

Holding, and waiting. The usual for this company, nothing new.

All the very best to all holders.

TOWB
    Last edited by The One With Brains: 17/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.771M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $17.49K 2.511M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4738985 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 956833 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.