SGQ 0.00% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

HC is a haven for hidden agendas. Everyone has an opinion and...

1. 1,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    HC is a haven for hidden agendas. Everyone has an opinion and people tend to have a positive outlook or a negative, some a balanced view but seems to generally be one way or another. Then there’s those that seem to be very passionate and perhaps blind to others opinions. This goes both ways - the advocates and the detractors.

I was a long term investor in another Nickel explorer and there is a poster that posts everyday over and over bashing the company and management saying it’s a lifestyle company etc. There was a post where they admitted they had an agenda which is deleted now. In the heat of an argument they admitted their friend had sadly taken their life after buying heavily into the stock and losing a lot of money. They said it was their goal to get revenge and bring the company to their knees. Hence the posts day in day out.

My point is people often have an agenda that we don’t know about so beware what you read and do your own research.

For me St George could go either way at this point and none of us know which way. For me I think the chance of success is a risk I am willing to take. Grades are excellent and there’s been a lot of drilling and more to go to get an MRE. Chance of finding a source to these pods is there and those taking the risk to invest in any low MCap junior has the chance to do very well out of it. Nickel Sulphides are very hard to find with any geophysics, it’s not easy.

I say good luck St George and good luck to those willing to stick by management and the company.

Do you own research, can’t say this enough!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $129.5K 4.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1256997 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 769966 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.