SGQ 8.82% 3.1¢ st george mining limited

@McQuade .... This is a discussion forum, not a cheer squad. It...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8531
    @McQuade ....

This is a discussion forum, not a cheer squad. It was set up to discuss stocks and investments.

If you think the forum should be turned into a cheer squad than ask the hosts to do that.
    Yesterday you posted 5 times on the SGQ threads and did not discuss the company nor anything about it.

In case you missed a post of mine from ages ago, going back 3 years I owned nearly a million shares in SGQ, so became very interested in it. There are a lot of positive (ramping) posts of mine from that time (which I feel guilty about if you need to know my "agenda"), go back to 2019 to see. I sold later that year for a good profit but gave back 2/3rds of my profit because of one minor drilling setback that tanked the price.

I had another go in 2020, because the overall results from past drilling looked too good to ignore, especially the Mcap compared to Chalice. That time after another setback in the drilling I exited where I entered, but gave up an entire large profit on 700k shares (and there were a lot of bullish posts from me again). I was missing something!!

After that event, I did a lot more intense research to see what I was missing, as such good discoveries shouldn't have such massive weakness in SP after a small setback from/in the drill program. Nor should the MCap be as low as it was for such good M/S 'discoveries'. It took days of 12-15 hrs/day research to find what I was missing, including doing trigonometry on individual holes to work out how much mineralisation the company had. (This while they had started the scoping study without any MRE, which is very unusual by itself!!).

The announcements were and still are all over the place. They never put all the relevant information of one area in the same announcement. The recent drilling of MAD209 and MAD210 being perfect examples of this.
    The resource they have is tiny, hence why they haven't bothered to release an MRE.

Following this company closely is an education in itself. They put out the worst most misleading announcements of any junior explorer on the ASX that I've come across. That includes Cudeco which mislead shareholders and the market, cost shareholders hundreds of millions when it went bust and successfully sucked in big money from instos and big Chinese companies!! The fact that the ASX and ASIC let this mob get away with the reporting they do is very educational in itself, compliance standards are dropping!! Hence a warning for all other speculative investments IMHO.

By all means please try to shoot my arguments down with some factual details from the drill programs or any other factual info that has been announced. I'd like to know where I'm incorrect, but so far all the complaints are about posting so much negative stuff, nothing about any of it being inaccurate, except vague hand waving, never details. If I was incorrect then the SP wouldn't be so low and continuing to fall over the longer term.

It's not me causing the grief, I just put together info the company has put out over a variety of announcements that they don't seem to want shareholders to put together, like the current drill hole MAD210 being drilled into a conductor of only 4m X 4m in size according to pg 6 of the 15/2/22 announcement. Yes it's the tiny EM conductor on that map with the Siemens reading of 22,000. Go and look it up, don't take my word for it!!

Every junior explorer that has a sniff of anything good is currently going gangbusters, doubly so if they mention the word lithium. St George is languishing near multi year lows for very good reasons, the market perception is they have nothing and just keep doing the same old same old in an area that keeps giving nothing more than a hint of nickel.

How about some of the positive posters here try and enlighten us about how economic digging up a 4m X 4m tiny pod of M/S would be about 110m deep, then tell everyone why they bothered to drill MAD209 and MAD210, both tiny, deep and separated from the rest??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.003(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $33.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $223.3K 7.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3118998 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 94338 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.