SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

@VatreniHR ... No not in the title. Over the last few years they...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8570
    @VatreniHR ... No not in the title. Over the last few years they have mentioned massive sulphide discovery in the title on quite a few occasions, with the SP jumping on the announcement, then falling later. They have done it so many times, that the rises have been getting smaller and the retracements larger.
    In 2018 they mentioned the phrase "Nickel - Copper sulphides" in 10 separate announcements headings, along with terms like best intersection ever, strong results, more, more strong (I kid you not!!), continues to deliver, outstanding, further high grades, thick...

The year (2018) started with the SP around 24c and finished around 14c.

In 2019 it was 12 mentions of Nickel sulphides or Nickel - Copper sulphides in announcement titles along with the usual outstanding, strong results, discovery, new discovery etc.

Even last year they mentioned Nickel - Copper sulphides 4 times in titles along with New Discovery, etc as the SP went from 10.5c down to 6c.
    SGQ have cried 'wolf' so many times, I seriously doubt doing it again without the goods would do much for the SP.

I've been deeply investing in lithium companies over the last 6 years, been selling recently into the bubble hype. The lithium boom stage 2 will end sometime soon, perhaps even today, it's getting dangerous at the current hype level to play lithium stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $243.5K 9.914M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 274999 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.