CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,986 Posts.

"UNDER THE SOUTHERN CROSS

Thursday June 2, 2011
    By the Southern Cross Equities team as edited by Charlie Aitken
    In this edition:
    ? Under the Southern Cross...Data denial ends...FMG...Reiterate buy $12.00 -$18.00 three year price target"

Charlie Aitken has long been a supporter of Andrew Forrest & he has been proven correct in backing this visionary CEO. He has made himself rich & his shareholders richer. From being considered a joke by the wise investment community, FMG can no longer be denied. Their expansion plans are on track & their goal to be larger iron ore miners in Australia than both RIO & BHP are looking more & more real. The expression of 'delusions of grandeur' are no longer bandied about.

Twiggy is wise enough to see that a new skill set is required to advance this phase in FMG's evolvement & has stepped aside to make way for those skills. I personally am very relaxed in his choice of CEO & applaud his taking the role of Chairman.

I certainly don't discount Charlie's target prices as wild exaggerations, if anything I think they may prove to be conservative. I hope that current holders can weather the financial storm at the moment to see those better days ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.76
Change
-0.220(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $60.84B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.66 $19.80 $19.20 $191.1M 9.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4673 $19.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.76 31740 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.