KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Well lets see how the quarterly looks in terms of production...

1. 160 Posts.
    Well lets see how the quarterly looks in terms of production numbers when it comes out within a few days. Then we will be able to extrapolate whether any money has been made.

Basically they have two quarters to make up at least $5.6 mil ( assuming they still have $7 mil cash which I doubt) just to repay the debt when its due. And then they are back to zero cash balance anyway if they do pay it ( which is now highly unlikely).

Plus they pleaded guilty to an EPA breach in court where the fine will be handed down next month. This alone is significant and will dent the cash balance at a crucial time. Perhaps a $500k fine plus legal costs? Amazing lack of disclosure by them on this one as its buried in the annual financial report.

I don't know of a single professional investor who is prepared to risk their capital on the assumption a debt holder will be kind enough to roll the debt our further. Particularly when KBL management have been promising to put the Gold CIL in for 4 years now . Whats worse it appears they took Capri's money on the promise to install the CIL circuit- ( refer to the past announcement announcing the debt) and have failed to do so. Do you think the Capri debt holder is happy?

Its a totally binary trade right now. The downside is actually zero for shareholders. Good luck and lets see where the share price is when the quarterly comes out. Im forecasting back below 4 c.

Oh and while Im typing this out comes an investor presentation again.........get ready for the massive dilutionary share issue.....make that sub 3 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.