KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Thanks Littlecorn, I missed that point although I am not...

1. 160 Posts.
    Thanks Littlecorn, I missed that point although I am not surprised. These guys are masters at non disclosure because if they really put their cards on the table in terms of their true financial position the market would panic and kill their ability to raise money.

Having said that, their current raising capacity according to ASX rules is only around 50 million shares ( without shareholder approval) so at current prices that only gives them around $2 mil. This wont solve their problems and will only do further damage to their share price.

Its kind of fun watching the blind believers preach their support for this company when its clear to anyone with a hint of intelligence that they are going down the gurgler! I suppose that's capitalism at its best. The smart ones get richer and the fools wear the consequences. Sad but true.

Im done with discussing this basket case. Good luck everyone. Make your own judgements and then you have nobody but yourself to blame when you lose all your capital.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.