KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Coto, I haven't even posted for some time so perhaps you should...

1. 160 Posts.
    Coto, I haven't even posted for some time so perhaps you should calm down. Your obviously a little worried ....and I would be too if I was a shareholder in a company that owes $12.6m with repayment due in 3 months time and cannot repay. If they had another alternative that's so "advanced" like they claim then why go to Kidman with a restructuring proposal. Just go and get the $12.6m from elsewhere and tell Kidman to take a hike! furthermore, why not give shareholders some detail?
    This isn't a downramp, its just a fact. I couldn't care less what happens to KBL....Id never touch it.

KBL management are regarded very poorly by fund managers ( just ask the stockbrokers).....so their options are limited at best. Then again you wouldn't speak to a stock broker is my guess....you clearly do your own (mistaken) research and trade online. The smart guys in this game take your money off you pretty regularly is my guess.
    It wasn't long ago that Cobar Consolidated that is near mineral Hill went into administration and shareholder's got zero. they tried to raise money and failed in a market that isnt as tough as the current one.The fact your blind faith just assumes they will get the money to repay the debt is amusing. If they have got themselves into this awful position why would anyone back the same management team to get out of it? And this doesnt even take into account the listed Con notes that cost them 10% interest with the principal of about $11m due soon after the $12.6m. They are sitting ducks.

Good luck with your investment coto!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.