KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

moneyneversleeps your facts are clearly wrong. 1. KBL management...

1. 3,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    moneyneversleeps your facts are clearly wrong.

1. KBL management are regarded very poorly by fund managers ( just ask the stockbrokers).

Talking to a number of brokers over the years, some brokers have regarded the deposits in the Cobar region to be nuggety and inconsistent and as such could be difficult. However, the fact that companies like AMI are pursuing and developing a decent business in the region with Glencore backing, would suggest otherwise. In addition, what KBL management are you referring to? I can see there have been changes and Mr. Wesson carries an oustanding reputation in the industry. Please name your brokers since you are keen to make this a point.

2. It wasn't long ago that Cobar Consolidated that is near mineral Hill went into administration and shareholder's got zero. they tried to raise money and failed in a market that isnt as tough as the current one.

Fair comment, however that was several years ago and times and technology change. As does global investment in resources. It is interesting you have not mentioned a poor global market our KBLs Chinese partners in your comments.

3. If they have got themselves into this awful position why would anyone back the same management team to get out of it?

As I stated earlier...this is not the same management team. We have a well credentialed managing director who is experienced in turning companies around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.