SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Ann: Expansion of Drilling Program , page-10

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi All.

I am back in Melbourne again,and will go through the notes and other things I remember from the AGM.

I would like to thank every one for their support in getting me to Perth and back.

I would like to thank the share holders who were at the Melbourne Hotel and the AGM.

I would like to thank Don Lewis and Peter Canterbury for giving their time to us for the after AGM meeting.
    Don has been traveling around the World for two weeks.
    It showed in his eyes by the time we finished our talk, they were blood shot.

I would like to give Yacheng my thanks for his hospitality,accommodating me at his house,driving me around as well as pickup and drop off at the Airport.

The second drill rig was spoken about and the first rig was at a cost of $2 million.
    They are looking to drill Mt Nabeba and Meridional.

Luckily I packed the notes from the after AGM meeting in a separate pocket of my suite case to my research papers,I left the research papers on the dressing table at Yacheng's in Perth after taking them out to get my towel to have a shower at 5am this morning.It got worse as the plane was help up and did not leave until about 8.30am Perth time and did not get home in Melbourne until around 4.30pm.
    I need a bit of time to go through the notes.
    I have now gone through the notes and other comments to make.
    The report is nearly 3 pages long,so I will leave it till Wednesday morning to post.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.