LKE 4.76% 4.4¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Expansion of Leases as Kachi Brine Project continues to grow, page-39

1. 962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199

Hi pos, I asked Steve about the scaleability of Lilac when I saw him at Benchmark in September. 

What he said at the time (to the whole room) was that they had evaluated quite a few different technologies, and Lilac was the clear winner.  There is a pic somewhere of him with the Lilac boys (a couple of smart techy types, in California) and a rather tiny machine behind them.  He said Lilac was definitely scalable, but have found no evidence of that yet.  However he ALSO said that they envisioned using it WITH evaporation ponds, basically exploring both options for two different markets or income streams.  Obviously Lilac would be faster but I think lower volume, may be a good option to generate income stream to fund other activities, ie further exploration, ponds, etc.  He said a test rig for Lilac would cost around $10K.

Good point about possible dilution when returning brines to the aquifer.. I am not sure how they would deal with that issue.

Thanks for the Anson info, will look into this in more detail.  I know Lilac uses a catalyst of some kind, but details are fuzzy and no doubt proprietary.

Last edited by darchand: 07/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $73.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $545.0K 12.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 455597 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 1136766 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.