LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Expansion of Leases as Kachi Brine Project continues to grow, page-65

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35

LKE has been disappointing IMO for the last 9months.. They need to get their proverbial sh.. together quick smart... They can talk all they want about their land holdings and more brine in Kachi then multiples of Sydney harbour, etc, ect, But is it lithium rich (No imo), cheap to extract & cost effective (No, depth equals higher cost, lilac is unproven commercially and the ponds that would be required to produce traditionally I don't see being cost effective) All they have delivered to date is subpar drilling results in the eyes of the market, missed timelines, spruiked untested tech, spruiked nearology at Cauchari whilst not delivering much in the way of moving from an lithium explorer to being a lithium producer.

Kachi looks like a dud imo hence engaging lilac to try and salvage a commercial operation and keep the dream alive for investors. Then acquiring adjoining leases ???? "We need a miracle" comes to my mind. The geo's and company must have brass bells to acquire more leases at Kachi. 

Put Kachi on ice IMO, Cauchari is the company maker!

When was the last time any of the exec's were in China ? If they are close to securing a strategic partnership they will basically be spending all their time in China. The odd trip means next to nothing happening imo

Cauchari first assays should be close to being reported though. Fingers crossed bc if they are subpar I see 5c imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.