LKE 7.50% 4.3¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Expansion of Leases as Kachi Brine Project continues to grow, page-89

1. 21,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2064
    Good on you buttigiegb.  I reckon that some posters here have been in LKE for too long and can no longer see the woods for the trees. Me, being a relative newcomer (last three months) am dumping much of my long term "hopefuls" and putting the proceeds into LKE which I reckon is certainly one of the most exciting companies with a MC below $100 million. I know how hard it is to keep saying and hearing "patience", it does wear out, but, it's sad to see that patience withering just when what people have been waiting for will be revealed as good or bad news, but, it will be revealed, probably within the very near future.

Be kind to yourselves, unless you have an ulterior motive, just quit doing yourself more harm and maybe just sit it out for the short term and wait for what Steve has to say. Strong buy is still my sentiment and I consider myself to be very fortunate that that "shock" didn't come out with this week's ann and allowing buying to be able to continue at these very low levels. Patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $71.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 3.9¢ $533.7K 12.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 856971 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 731502 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.