NOR 0.00% 4.6¢ norwood systems limited

Mate the pro's killed it yesterday, they probably just wait now...

1. 3,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1296
    Mate the pro's killed it yesterday, they probably just wait now to slop up any traders who bought in and are still yet to offload today to avoid t+2.
    They sat back and vacuumed up the traders who got in up to 2.4 and out back to high 1's, same yesterday, up to 1.9 and back to 1.6
    I expect a late run, or tomorrow.. with or without further announcements.

and yes.. the announcement is great news..
    Most tradies I know would be all over having virtual ID.
    Not just tradies, anyone running a small business.. mates who are mortgage brokers etc, can't contact them after hours because they divert the calls, or they have a 2nd phone for after hours.
    Virtual ID will go viral once people know it is available.
    This is why the manipulation by massive accumulating holders is a joke.
    If they weren't constantly killing the price for the last 6 months to get their cheap fill, knowing big news is eventually coming - the share price wouldn't be so low - there wouldn't have been so much nervousness around the raise - the company could have raised twice as much if it wasn't for the heavy manipulation - then they would have a $million to throw at mass advertising and promotion.
    So.. now a mass accumulators has say 50m+ shares since Jan, who knows how many they intend to keep buying.. but they have prevented the share price from climbing back to where it should be, and leave the market frustrated and wary of buying in.
    I actually wonder who is behind the nominees account, and whether they are trying to keep the share price low for an attempted cheap takeover when they have accumulated a big % of the company.
    If a big signature lands tomorrow, I'm sure they will pump it, but it's less likely to run as far as it would have - a big contract might see it go from 2c to 5c... but the share price in my opinion should still be above that 3.5c, where it could easily be smashed beyond 10c with decent news.
    Look at all these other pumped stocks like DCC, pumped from 5 to 11 on absolute mediocre news (and back to 7).
    Looks like we are in for a steady flow of news now anyway - Wi Fi tomorrow? Android message? Warming up for big revenue any day/week?

1 decent revenue ann (bank/finance/credit card) and it flies.
    Nor just need to prove they are secure for years to come with the first $1m+ contract, and market confidence will be back. People will be buying whatever they can afford!

..and that 900000 sell order is CONSTANTLY part of manipulating.. There's been a 900000 following it non stop, along with plenty of 1300000 orders on both sides
    Last edited by Holla: 06/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $5.367K 116.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61753 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 372500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.