NOR 0.00% 4.6¢ norwood systems limited

Good pick up mate. I found when the current Norwood website was...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Good pick up mate.
    I found when the current Norwood website was still under construction that the loyalty sector was going to get a nudge.. I see the same now in a health announcement soon.. will it be private or government ... who knows.. but Paul has also talked about the Qld nurses working remote and using there own phones etc..a lot of work and chatter about health.. with the website now chiming in ..I expect this to have some deal waiting in the wings post wifi launch.. in saying that it could come soon as the virtual number ID is released with this update.. is really going to save some companies some cash.. and of course privacy for staff..
    My personal current contract runs out in dec.. I also have a work phone.. is paid for 100% by them.. so if I can port over my current personal number.. I am going to save $50 a month.. sadly to spend on getting nbn sorted.. I live in an adsl blacklisted street in bne.. not many I tell ya.. so any fixed service will be better than nothing..
    Anyway I believe the pipeline of Ann's will be coming thick and fast..yes revenue is going to be the kicker we all need to see... but the suite of products is slowing coming to front and centre and hopefully this means less tech updates and just sell, Sell sell the heck out of them all...with tons of Ann's..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $5.367K 116.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61753 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 372500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.