SHO 0.00% 0.6¢ sportshero limited

Takeaway: Sportshero's competition are William Hill, Pinnacle,...

1. 2,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    Takeaway: Sportshero's competition are William Hill, Pinnacle, DraftKings, Betway, Bet365. Good luck up against established, reputable, billion dollar companies rolleyes.png

Another thing you should note is eSports betting is only available in Australia for their app. Australia's market share is nothing compared to the USA. I've already outlined this in another post as to why they decided to target a tiny miniscule market in Australia over being overseas. Also betting in China and a lot of Asian countries is illegal - which brings me back to the question of how exactly do they plan to make revenue from all of these 50/50 revenue split agreements? Do you know their revenue model, or what they're selling? Is it just subscriptions (must be because their 'gift card' section still isn't working)? What are subscription costs for our Asian counterparts?

We've already established they need hundreds of millions of targeted users to generate anything meaningful from their football app (football being the number 1 sport in the world), so what's the plan to generate meaningful revenue in eSports?

No quarterlies announcement yet, smart move to release it well after trading. I'm sure their financials will do all the talking though wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.707M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.5K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3895249 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1246644 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 37037
Last updated 15.25pm 29/04/2024 ?
SHO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.