GGX 0.00% 0.1¢ gas2grid limited

Purely a hunch CJTJ. I'm pretty new to this stock having only...

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Purely a hunch CJTJ. I'm pretty new to this stock having only started paying attention since they first ran into an issue with fines getting in the way of their drilling at Cebu.

Purely a hunch and the company announcement on the 16th of March 2020 outlining that there may be delays due to Covid-19 and that GGX were going to contact the DOE for an extension of SC44.

oh and also the 2nd of Sept 2020 announcement that SC44 was due to expire on the 2nd Sept 2020 and GGX had been unable to complete their planned drilling due to travel restrictions in the region (which would have helped the case for extension). At that time they had applied for an extension and received no decision.

oh that's right then there's 31st of December 2020 in the Half yearly reports they again outlined that the DOE hadn't handed down a decision.
    Also 30th of April 2021 Quarterly confirms that they still have not heard back re decision about an extension to SC44

Then 2nd June 2021 Update - Service Contract 44 - GGX outlines a letter from DOE which says that they will terminate SC44 for failure to comply with the requirements (which they couldn't, despite the well site being impossible to access).

Then on the 28th of Sept 2021 - SC44 - GGX confirm that the DOE has supplied a new letter reiterating it's earlier decision to terminate.

I really hope it works out because Dennis has been pushing this thing along, uphill for 10 years. He cops it for nothing happening but there's not much you can with foreign governments when you're only a small group.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.