AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I see your angle I.e. if we’ve been waiting and expecting the...

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    I see your angle I.e. if we’ve been waiting and expecting the FTO / ML to drop nearly every week for the last 4 months , and everyone here incl management have been wondering when this drawn out tune was ever going to end and then all of a sudden FT has a meeting with CAT; an ann pops out ‘ expedited completion of $240m’ …. Well yes I too would be wondering -
    “’has this condition which we’ve seen Constantin tweet on the bird had actually fallen down the back of the administration sofa and only brought to light in the recent FT/CATH meeting …WTF?’ so yes, I’d also be asking how was this missed…who on earth hadn’t actually been doing their homework ….frustrating indeed.

But no..it’s always been there imo , from an ann back in October (below) it’s just how these ‘favourable outcomes’ were badged up, you’ll notice the wording ‘favourable outcomes for points 1 (- strokerolleyes.png) 3 ; my belief is that 1 and 4 are the two hardline key element in running the process from start to finish ; 2 proof of financial capability obviously been granite hardline, but this one can be preliminarily ticked in order to run the procedure process to completion , which is what the initial CATH conditional agreement would have done; BUT it must be fully conditioned once all other key elements have been signed off.I.e it’s difficult to get finance locked up, if there are other conditions in the process which have potential to derail

imo , FTO has likely Now been signed off and II. ’Proof of financial capacity’ needed to be now fully wax stamped. CATH likely would not have committed the cash, due to other key elements I.e. FTO being out of their hands , so yes as we know FTO always needed to roll in and then ‘up to 30 days’ to hand over the licence ; albeit ,many are blinkered and see ML ML ML .

so imo FTO has been returned favourable ; CATH have stamped key II and all conditions are now satisfied and ML can be issued

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4092/4092761-73e9cae4b1e4f4543e6e51ce0bca6d3e.jpg

Last edited by Obe wan: 17/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.