NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

NVE was recommended by Fat Prophets at 3.7 cents in July 2107 so...

1. CHN
    709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    NVE was recommended by Fat Prophets at 3.7 cents in July 2107 so it seems that
    the so called new approach by the current board isn't really the full answer for the
    pleasing escalation in price.

As Oldgold points out - now is a completely new environment and lots of investors are looking
    at gold and are trying to find value.

IMO this is boom time, it has a way to go yet as obscene amounts of $$ are created out of thin air globally.

I have 14 different gold stocks that include EVN & SAR that I bought in 2015. I've also had a few dogs along the way
    eg MOY

But the party will stop eventually and I hope to be out of all my gold stocks when that time arrives.

So whilst the current board seems to be ramping up activities and communicating better it is
    something that we should expect from them. It is not an exception.

So the kind of commentary I would like to read is constructive comment and suggestions by those who
    like me are not in love with a particular stock but are willing to diversify further and make the most of this
    emerging gold mania.

I think spending your time bagging the board is counter productive. It won't help your bank balance

Just saying

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.