NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

I have written extensively to management and have had conference...

1. 3,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 672

I have written extensively to management and have had conference calls and discussions with both NML management and key shareholders. Much of the good change of late has resulted from shareholders expressing their frustration with NML's rather woeful historical management, governance and fundraising strategies over the last 2-3 years. It all culminated with a couple of big shareholders finally exercising some of their power to insist on change. Ergo, I don't think this should be a forum for everybody to rub each others balls and say how good NML's management is when it has been lousy (one of the worst to be sure). Thankfully now things are improving but that is because of the behind the scenes lobbying of a couple of die-hard NML holders. Be thankful that some folks stood up and sought to protect the value of their (and therefore your) investment. Also - MGV (which I made more out of in 1 month than I did in 2 years with NML) and DEG have some pretty wonderful discoveries. NML hasn't as yet really discovered anything which puts it in the same league.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.