NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

Ann: Experienced geologist appointed to run regional exploration, page-8

1. 2,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 928
    The only classic you need to worry about i,s that your arrogance makes you blind to where NML is headed.
    If you know how successful I am for some JOHNNY COME LATELY ,ONLY 2.4 years of researching and investing in PRECIOUS METALS, you probably would have to swallow your arrogance and pride. Just because I don't waste my time with technical charting and reading every increment of geological survey it doesn't mean I don't have an understanding of the big picture. My knowledge of the PMs sector is all encompassing , not just knowledge of the mining industry.
    DON'T be too smugg, I am involved in a lot more than precious metals investment.
    I do notice a lot of JOHNNY COME LATELY posters ,probably your one of them showing up on forums of fast moving stocks to give their carefuly crafted posts ,trying to down ramp so they can get a position at a lower price. One thing you should know many on the forums respect my posts and follow my tips ,and many of them are here at NML.
    The fact that I don't pay attention to mugg down rampers on this forum is probably why I'm up 100 k on NML .

CHEERS , & DYOR, if you have the brain power.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.